About education and research with (sequential) FlowVision 2.xx.xx
FlowVision 2.xx.xx is extensively used for education purposes. Today it is installed in the following institutes and universities:
- Moscow State University,
- Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
- Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University)
- Bauman Moscow State Technical University
- Moscow Aviation Institute (State University of Aerospace Technologies)
- The Moscow State Automobile & Road Technical University
- Saint-Petersburg State Polytechnical University
- Tomsk State University
- Kazan State Technical University
- Ufa State Petroleum Technical University
- Volga State Academy of Water Transport
- Magnitogorsk State Technical University
- Sumy State University
- South Ural State University
The following forms of collaboration are proposed.
The license is provided only to universities. It is intended for education and research purposes - commercial calculations are forbidden. The price is 15 % lower than that of the Commercial license.
The University license does not have technical limitations: its functionality is identical to that of the Industrial one.
The University license is annual.
The Traini is provided only to educational institutions. It is intended for education purposes and offered for up to 20 seats.
The license has technical limitation on the number of computed cells (not more than 100 000).
The license is provided only to graduate and post-graduate students. It is intended for research purposes only. It is free of charge. A (post-)graduate student must submit a letter-request from his university signed by pro-rector and sealed. The student must permit CAPVIDIA/TESIS to use his results in public activity.
The license does not have technical limitations: its functionality is identical to that of the Industrial one.